Thursday 10 May 2012

dainty doll goody two shoes

Another item from a beauty box, and this is an eyeliner from Dainty Doll, which was created by Nicola Roberts from Girls Aloud. The concept behind the makeup range is that all of the products could be used on extremely fair skin, although of course any skin tone can use it!
I love the packaging, isn't the girl on the box too cute? The actual pencil is a sleek black, with gold writing and the end is coloured with the shade of the eyeliner - useful if you're in a hurry.

 The pencil glides on smoothly without dragging, which is the main thing I look for in an eyeliner, along with pigmentation, which also packs a punch and you won't need to go over your eye again and again.
The shade Goody Two Shoes is your standard brown and I find myself reaching for this more often than I do black, as in the daytime black can sometimes look a little too harsh, whereas brown is more wearable.
Pigmentation 7/10
Overall 8/10

Buy: Dainty Doll Eyeliner Pencil in Goody Two Shoes 003, £10.50

6 comments:

  1. This a a great shade for my fair skin. If the pencil glides on through then it's perfect so I wouldn't make fine lines on my eye in order to get definition. Thanks for sharing!

    XO Jojo

    www.jojosecretfashiondiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know what you mean, that has happened to me a few times with a bad eyeliner! xx

      Delete
  2. I havent tried anything from Dainty Doll but I'm looking for a nice brown eyeliner so might have to check this out.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a nice review!! I agree with you as I really love wearing brown or something not as harsh as black on a daily basis, so this one looks great!

    ReplyDelete