Wednesday 9 May 2012

uk magazine freebies - may 2012

I only ever pick up magazines if they have a good free gift attached, and since there are so many good ones floating around this month, I thought I might share the joy of free things with you! Oh, and apologies for the bad lighting, the sun isn't really being my friend today.
I'm not sure if this Company magazine is last month's, as the date says May 2012, and since magazines are released a month earlier than the date, this might have been the last dregs of last month's issue. The freebies are a Company double-ended eyeliner, one liquid, one pencil, both in black, and some gum. I've never bought Company before, and although it isn't a glossy magazine, it has a lot of content and seems more interesting than some other magazines I've read. £2.

Red Magazine is supposed to have either a Jemma Kidd mascara or eyeliner, however the copies I spotted didn't have a free gift at all, which is a shame.
Marie Claire offers a choice of two The Body Shop Lip & Cheek Stains, with the shades Bronze Glimmer and Rose Pink to choose from - I got the shade Rose Pink. There's also a sniff of Thierry Mugler's Alien perfume inside. £3.70

With Harper's Bazaar you get a free Alice Temperly designer bag, if that interests some of you.

Exclusively at WHSmith stores, Glamour is giving away

a choice of L'Occitane Angelica Cleansing Gel, Face Toner or Hydration Cream.

Instyle is probably the magazine I've heard the most about this month, and although I don't particularly enjoy reading it as much as other magazines, the freebie is too good to miss. There's a choice between three full size Nails Inc polishes, and the shop I went to only had the ones with Powder Pink, the pinky-purple nail polish left, apart from one lonely little peach, called Peach Sorbet, and I instantly snatched it up. None of the shade Bluebell were to be seen - I'm not surprised, it seems like the prettiest choice out of the three, although I'm glad I managed to pick up Peach Sorbet.

And last but not least, Easy Living Magazine's freebie is a choice between Wai Wang Exfoliating Body Scrub or Mei Dao Rich Nourishing Body Cream - both 70ml.

Hopefully something there tickles your tastebuds! On a side note, the lovely Katy from Makeup By Katy G has awarded me the Liebster Award, which is an award for new bloggers with under 200 followers, so thank you!
If you are nominated, post about the award, nominate five bloggers and credit who awarded you! Simple as peas :)




I award this to:
1. Andrea



6 comments:

  1. Hey Lovely post :)

    It's great to get an insight into the freebies that are on offer for us!

    Thank you for the nomination :)

    Amy x
    http://alittleboatsailing.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got excited when I saw the bodyshop lip tints, even though I still have last years but then I saw the nails inc’s I tossed the others down and grabbed all 3 colours, I never even saw this one coming! I love posts like these that show all the latest free gifts, it’s the only reason I buy mags too :-)

    Many thanks
    http://sarahjanesobsessions.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cool! I'd loving seeing free gifts with a magazine, it would make my addiction to them even worse, though!

    ReplyDelete