Sunday 5 August 2012

mua mini haul

The MUA website currently has a great deal on, with the code MUA25 you can bag 25% off and free delivery on orders over £10 - and with the products being so darn cheap and good quality I had to take this chance to expand my MUA makeup collection. If you want to use this code, hurry because it expires on the 9th of August.
Here's what I bought, the total price came to £9 when I used the discount code and delivery was really quick, I made the order on the 2nd and it was in my hands by the 4th.
Undressed Eyeshadow Palette (£1 off when I ordered), Lipstick in Shade 3, BB Cream in Light, Out There Plumping Lipglosses in Pin Up Pink (darker colour) and Shocking Pink (lighter colour).
Is there anything in particular you'd like to see reviewed/swatched?

2 comments:

  1. The MUA palette looks really nice, I've heard a lot of reviews on it saying its very comparable to Urban Decay's Naked Palette.

    Have you had chance to use it so far? If so, what do you think of it?

    Thank you :)
    - Rhi xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. in terms of pigmentation the shades that aren't matte are really similar quality - i haven't really played around with it much yet but it's definitely worth the money!

      Delete