Wednesday 10 October 2012

looking for guest posters

Tumblr_m7mcr9a6mv1rx8l0lo1_500_large
image: weheartit

I'm going to be away for two weeks, starting on the 18th of October and I'm looking for a few guest posters so my blog won't be completely barren while I'm away. I have a few posts scheduled, but I would like a few more :)
The post can be anything beauty or fashion related, for example a review, wish list, outfit of the day, nail of the day, haul or anything you can think of! I'd need the post by the 17th of October and I would really prefer for the photos to be good quality.
If you're interested please email me at cloudsandcuticleoil@hotmail.co.uk with the link to your blog and your idea for a post.

1 comment:

  1. love guest posts.. great way of finding new blogs! :)
    xxx
    http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete