Tuesday 2 October 2012

lovely blogs #1

This is (hopefully) the start of a new series that I'm going to be doing roughly every two weeks - basically the idea behind it is that I follow a lot of blogs that I feel don't get enough appreciation, so I'm going to be featuring some of my lesser-known favourites on here!



http://beautyramblings-x.blogspot.co.uk/

Hannah's blog gives some great reviews and recommendations - I personally love her foundation reviews the most, she explains everything so well and covers all the good and bad points. And her photos are really good quality to boot!



http://ellalogy.blogspot.co.uk/

Ellie's blog is more on the chatty side, with updates on her life as well as beauty-related posts. She gives some really good tips (especially when it comes to the travel-related posts) and her blog just overall makes for a relaxing yet interesting read.

Which gem of a blog have you most recently discovered?

6 comments:

  1. Haha! I also follow alot of blogs!:)

    laurenlovesmakeupxoxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is such a lovely idea!

    thebeautymist.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, I've only just seen this as I saw I had some traffic coming from your site! Thanks so much for this! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a good idea! It's nice for the bloggers to receive some recognition for their work and of course, if you've taken the time to recommend and 'review' them, they should totally be worth checking out! =D

    ♡ M.May

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really great! I follow a lot of blogs as well, and most of them don't get the recognition they deserve. Please check out my blog:
    www.thebellebeautyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete