Monday 8 October 2012

notd | carry on

The star of this NOTD is an Essie polish that I picked up for two pounds, this one entitled Carry On - every time I see the name, I think of that bit in Bohemian Rhapsody - just me?
I can just spew a load of words to describe this colour, plum, wine, burgundy and maroon being just a few but I'm just going to sit back and let the photos do the talking.
The formula isn't the best out there, two coats were needed for it to be streak-free but I added another one just to be sure and after three days I had to take it off as my nails were getting really chipped.
Unfortunately the £2 deal for this nail polish is long gone (hopefully FragranceDirect will get it back in stock soon, the other £2 colours are here), the cheapest I've found is here.

What's your favourite Essie nail polish?

4 comments:

  1. I ordered this to! Check out my haul!:)

    laurenlovesmakeupxoxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. £2 polish what a bargain!
    I love Essie polishes, I use them with the No7 base and top coat it lasts all week without any chipping!

    Foundation - Thrifty or high end whats your favourite?
    http://thriftyfriday.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great bargain! I'm hoping that Fragrance Direct gets some more in! x

    http://wewereraisedbywolves.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow this colour looks completely different with and without the flash! I love burgundy shades.

    Stories of an English rose

    ReplyDelete