Friday 12 October 2012

uk magazine freebies - october 2012

The number of free gifts on offer this month certainly makes up for the meagre amount of offerings in September, and here's what I've managed to find!
The best offer in my opinion has to be InStyle (£3.80), which has a 4ml Benefit sample of either Cha Cha Tint, Sun Beam or Benetint. There also is a sachet of the Clarins Skin Illusion foundation inside and a voucher for a free mini BadGal Lash Mascara that you have to take in store to claim. I picked up Sun Beam, but hopefully I'll be able to get my hands on one with Cha Cha Tint too!

Easy Living (£3.70) has a free 50ml Cowshed hand cream with it, and there's a choice of either one called Cow Pat or one called Cow Slip. Weird names, huh? 

Another hand cream, this one comes with Marie Claire (£3.70), and it's a 30ml L'Occitane one - I remember there was a similar deal last year and I'm still finishing up that tube. There are four different kinds available, Shea Butter, Date Bouquet, Rose Petals or Mango Flowers, and if you pick up the bigger version of the mag you can also bag a free mini Dove conditioner!

Cosmo (£3.50) has a choice of three Missguided Lip Splash lipglosses, there's a peach, pink or purple and also included is a sample of Oral B toothpaste.

Have you spotted any more magazine freebies this month?

7 comments:

  1. I cant find the instyle anywhere! Gonna check asda again tomorrow!
    glossyboutique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you get Instyle from Tesco, it's only £2.50! I definitely want to get the Cha Cha Tint and Benetint ones! I picked up the Cosmo and peach Missguided lip gloss the other day, it's not that great but nice to throw in your bag :) xx

    http://belle-amiebeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this post!cant beat a freebie haha instyle had sold out in my local shop though :( was hoping for chacha tint booo xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always miss those freebies :( x

    http://lolitasfashionideas.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow! I may go and get instyle then
    x
    http://dresseddamsel.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I looked everywhere for sun beam. But couldn't find it in either Tesco, Sainsbury's or Asda.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I searched high and low for Sun beam and was so happy I got one in Marks&Spencer.
    x

    ReplyDelete