Wednesday 20 February 2013

outfit lust: asos + marc b.

Yep, it's another wishlist. Since joining Etail PR I've been contacted a few times with some opportunities to enter competitions, with the entry being a wishlist. I love making wishlists without any reason to anyway, so I jumped at the chance to pick a Marc B. bag and pick out an outfit to go match from ASOS, with the prize being £75 to spend at Marc B. and £175 to spend at ASOS - pretty good, eh?
If you want to enter too you can find the details here.
I picked the most casual bag I could find, and decided to go down the bohemian route with the outfit. I am in love with the flowy lace maxi skirt, which I teamed with a crop top and those amazing brogues. The headband is also something I've been eyeing up recently, although I'm not sure how I would suit a centre parting...

4 comments:

  1. That skirt is a beaut, it'd be so perfect for spring/summer and you'd probably wear it loads. The lace crop top is lovely too, I love how pieces like that almost never get 'old'.
    Gorgeous picks.
    Mel x

    melswallofmirrors.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these pics! That purse is gorgeous! I love your blog! I'm following! I would love if you stopped by mine sometime :D

    http://makingupashlee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving that lace crop top! and the white maxi skirt...so gorgeous:)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love that crochet cardigan and the lace crop top :DD
    http://livehealthywithld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete