Thursday 3 October 2013

autumn wishlist

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Guess who's gone on a bit of a dark lipstick rampage? I probably will end up buying all three of the Collection Gothic Glam lipsticks soon, as they're so cheap. The only problem is that Collection lipsticks don't come all sealed up and I'm always paranoid that someone has already used them, so I'm going to have to order them online so that I'm safe in the knowledge that someone who doesn't know what testers are haven't wiped their grubby paws all over my brand new lipsticks. Luckily the Superdrug website currently has free delivery so that shouldn't be too much of a problem.
I've also been eyeing up a Topshop lipstick in the shade Depth (it was a toss-up between this and the Sleek True Colour lipstick in Mulberry) as it looks like such a gorgeous deep dark colour. Plus I don't think I already own any Topshop lippies, and they get nothing but good reviews.
Two Origins masks already take pride of place in my skincare stash and I love them, so it seems only natural that I try the third one - the Out of Trouble mask. It's specifically aimed at problem skin and despite face masks being the one skincare item that I have hoards of (I use them in rotation so I never manage to use any up), I can't help but buy more as I get a kick out of seeing the instant results. I'll happily admit that I sound a bit odd.
Another jacket never goes amiss and this one from New Look is absolutely gorgeous, although it does seems to have the sort of cut that would either look stunning or very misshapen. I went into New Look a few days ago with every intention of trying this on, but I couldn't for the life of me find it and ended up buying a burgundy fedora (this one). Sorrynotsorry. I'll try harder next time.
A few more Real Techniques brushes wouldn't be sniffed at either, they really are of a superior quality to my old Sigma brushes and I feel like I *ahem* need to expand my collection. I've been applying both my blush and my setting powder with the Buffing Brush (the Expert Face Brush deals with my foundation) so I'd quite like to get my hands on the Blush Brush. Whilst watching some YouTube tutorial I saw a girl blending in her undereye concealer with the RT Setting Brush and it made application seem effortless... and the Stippling Brush because, well, why not?
I've never been much of a MAC fangirl, I've bought the occasional lipstick here and there but have never fully committed to trying out the brand - mainly because I'm not able to buy more than one item at a time without becoming broke. But I have to admit that I've been drawn to a few items recently. More specifically, the Cranberry eyeshadow looks beautiful and perfectly suited to this time of year. I've also got my eye on a fair few lipsticks (nothing's changed there then) including Rebel, Cockney, Diva and Party Line.
*Stock images are not my own.

6 comments:

  1. Lovely wishlist! I'd really like to try an Origins mask as they always receive such great reviews.. I'm currently loving MAC's cranberry at the moment, it's such a great autumn shade :) x

    overdosedemaquillage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely picks I like the jacket and lipstick shades x

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete

  3. Lovely list! I could really do with an Origins face mask about now, I'm having a bit of a breakout at the moment. I'd love to know your opinions when you do get round to using it :)

    http://mrschrissyanne.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. That Topshop lipstick is beautiful! And the collection Lippies are really worth getting - I have two and I love them!

    Charlotte - www.blotandreapply.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are going to love the brushes ! They are some of my favorites
    http://www.betzysmakeup.com/

    ReplyDelete