Tuesday 24 December 2013

notd | festive season


 OPI The Thrill Of Brazil | Saffron Gold 08

What's Christmas without a little glitter? I've dug out the most festive polishes I could find to whip up something sparkly on my nails, and I have to say I like to end result a lot more than I thought I would. The Saffron glitter nail polish cost me no more than £2 (as soon as you open the bottle you can smell the chemicals), but as far as actual application goes, it didn't fair too badly. I used two coats to cover my whole nail in glitter, although I did have to wait for quite a while in between applications. The OPI polish was also two coats, and is the same shade of bog-standard cherry red that everyone owns about twenty of.

Also, I don't think I'll be doing a magazine freebies post this month as the only magazine that I could find that comes with anything is Elle, which has a choice of a few different Benefit goodies.

Have a great Christmas!

5 comments:

  1. Red and gold, how classic! I love the top coat! Hope you're having a Merry Christmas!

    xo katiechamel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow !! The color of xmas and santa !! loved the color combination :)

    Ruhi recently posted Loreal Kajal Magique Review

    ReplyDelete
  3. i absolutely love this combo!i definitely need to try gold glitter on red polish:)I'm now following your blog lovely!:)xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is incredibly pretty, the gold polish in particular really stands out.
    Amy x A Little Boat Sailing

    ReplyDelete