Tuesday, 24 December 2013

notd | festive season


 OPI The Thrill Of Brazil | Saffron Gold 08

What's Christmas without a little glitter? I've dug out the most festive polishes I could find to whip up something sparkly on my nails, and I have to say I like to end result a lot more than I thought I would. The Saffron glitter nail polish cost me no more than £2 (as soon as you open the bottle you can smell the chemicals), but as far as actual application goes, it didn't fair too badly. I used two coats to cover my whole nail in glitter, although I did have to wait for quite a while in between applications. The OPI polish was also two coats, and is the same shade of bog-standard cherry red that everyone owns about twenty of.

Also, I don't think I'll be doing a magazine freebies post this month as the only magazine that I could find that comes with anything is Elle, which has a choice of a few different Benefit goodies.

Have a great Christmas!

6 comments:

  1. Red and gold, how classic! I love the top coat! Hope you're having a Merry Christmas!

    xo katiechamel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's the best colour combination! you too sweetie xo

      Delete
  2. Wow !! The color of xmas and santa !! loved the color combination :)

    Ruhi recently posted Loreal Kajal Magique Review

    ReplyDelete
  3. i absolutely love this combo!i definitely need to try gold glitter on red polish:)I'm now following your blog lovely!:)xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is incredibly pretty, the gold polish in particular really stands out.
    Amy x A Little Boat Sailing

    ReplyDelete