Saturday 27 October 2012

notd | i heart pink

I was going to try out my new Bourjois polish that I hauled here, so I painted my nails in the colour (all five coats of it, mind) only to grow bored of it within two hours. In a bid to jazz things up a bit I added some glitter, here is the result.


To do the heart, I just cut out a tiny heart in sellotape and painted over it with a good few coats of a cheap Primark glitter polish that smells so bad it should be illegal.
As I already mentioned, the Bourjois polish in Beige Rose took four to five coats to get it opaque - I'm not entirely sure how I should use this as with any less coats than I applied it looked streaky?! It's a very average and not at all unique colour, but as I own no other baby pinks it's still a worthy addition to my collection.
Bourjois 23 Beige Rose, Primark Opia Silver Glitter (I have no idea what the actual name is, it's not written anywhere)

3 comments:

  1. This manicure is really pretty but 4 - 5 coats is a lot. xxx

    www.simplybeauty123.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute, I've never seen a heart detail like that before!

    x Ellie @ Ellalogy 

    ReplyDelete
  3. Use white as a base coat before applying colours like the pink, it will help it to show more true to it's colour in the bottle :)

    www.emma-louwagstaff.blogspot.co.uk

    E-L xo

    ReplyDelete